Hello, and welcome to the codegenix Family!!! You all know about Youtube, Right??? But i bet you, You Never heard about Youtube UI in Flutter!!
But ever you think how the UI was Designed??? I mean, Which programming language is used to make Youtube UI ?? Youtube UI was designed in PHP, JS, HTML, and CSS…But you ever think that we will make the same design with Flutter!!
Yessss!!!! Flutter!!! Actually, Flutter is the next generation of mobile development!! Yeah, I know you all know about it…Right!! So Without wasting time, let’s get started!!!
Youtube UI Clone In Flutter:
Source Code : Youtube
Here our output of Youtube UI :
Okay!!! That’s time for FFBC ( Flutter Facts By Codegenix)…
Why is Flutter suitable for App Development?
Flutter development is one of all the most promising tools for UI design for mobile apps. Companies that want to create native interfaces without working with several specific stacks should consider Flutter development.
The tool is made and backed by Google, which suggests it already features a strong infrastructure and active adoption.
That said, Flutter remains a brand new technology. Many developers learn it for experiment and private growth instead of creating complex, ambitious solutions.
Let’s define Google Flutter compared to other similar SDKs.
Flutter doesn’t use JS:
- Flutter doesn’t use JS, so there’s no risk making the interface not native anymore (Flutter js isn’t a thing). Instead, Flutter uses general-purpose Dart programing language, which complies with the code like Java, Kotlin, or Swift. Hence, developers get native performance.
No got to add native components:
- Most similar tools allow developers to mix hybrid code with React native. Instead, Dart uses a gaming engine and custom interface elements.
Google Flutter uses declarative programming, almost like React Native:
- Whenever developers got to declare a function, there’s no got to describe it intimately. The code weighs less and is quicker to write down.
Widgets are re-uploaded as long as there are updates:
- the appliance doesn’t re-upload components from scratch if there’s no need – again, a React-Java Script approach.
Google Flutter doesn’t create intermediate code layers:
- Flutter communicates directly with the hardware in a native way. That said, with increased responsiveness, the extent of development difficulty increases (compared to tools like React Native).
Reasons to think about Flutter mobile development:
- Companies have different motivations for selecting Flutter development. Still, most ones are usually the following: wanting a native experience, on the one hand, and dealing under constrained time and budget, on the opposite. These aren’t the sole reasons; there are some more valuable Flutter benefits to think about.
That’s it for FFBC… I hope you liked this article…our next post on “how you can create a spotify UI in Flutter?”
Follow us : Codegenix._
Recommended For You:
- Top 5 Best Free Video Editing Software For Desktop
- Top 4 Programming Languages For Back End Web Development
- Programming Languages For Game Development
- 5 Best Programming Languages To Get A Job In Google
- Java VS Python : Which Is Better for you ?
- What Exactly Python Is?
- Python 3.9 VS Python 3.8
- Python Books For Beginners
- Top 10 Python Libraries For Data Science
- Top 5 Free Game Development Software Tools
- Top 5 Online Python Compiler
- How To Uninstall Programs In Windows 10?
- What Is Object-Oriented Programming Language ?
- Why Should You Learn Web Development In 2020 ?
- Why Unity Is Most Popular Game Development Software ?